3 DAYS FLY IN RUAHA NATIONAL PARK
On the 3 Days Fly in Ruaha National Park you will enjoy the chance to see African wildlife. Ruaha National Park is home to large elephant herds, Giraffe, Elephants, Lions, Zebras, Leopards, Impala, Eland, Kudu, Black Antelope, Baboons, Wildebeests and Buffaloes. Book Now
The park is the largest park in East Africa covering about 20,226 square kilometers.
- You’ll go to Tanzania
- This tour starts and ends in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
- You’ll visit Ruaha National Park
- Activities: Game drives
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4×4 vehicle or open Safari vehicle
- Flight to and from the Ruaha National Park is included
- A transfer from and back to the airstrip is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
DAY 1: DAR ES SALAAM – RUAHA NATIONAL PARK
Depart Dar es Salaam flying to Ruaha National Park. On arrival your guide will pick you up and proceed for half game drive with picnic lunch box, later in the afternoon return to Jongomero Camp (luxury lodge) or Ruaha River Lodge(Above midrange lodge) or Ruaha Hilltop Lodge(midrange lodge)for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: RUAHA NATIONAL PARK
Early morning departure with bush breakfast and picnic lunch for a full day tour in the park. The whole day will be spent in the park viewing the amazing wildlife. Return to JongomeroCamp(luxury lodge) or Ruaha River Lodge(Above midrange lodge) or Ruaha Hilltop Lodge(midrange lodge) for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: RUAHA NATIONAL PARK –DAR ES SALAAM
After morning breakfast en-route game drive to the airstrip for your scheduled departure to Dar es salaam.
End of the 3 Days Fly in Ruaha National Park tour.
The 3 Days Fly in Ruaha National Park includes:
- Local flight
- All specified accommodation
- All activities as specified in the itinerary
- Evacuation insurance (AMREF – Flying Doctors)
- 24/7 phone support
- Medical Kit
- During safari:
- Safari vehicle
- All meals
- Water in car
- Park fees
- English speaking driver/guide
The 3 Days Fly in Ruaha National Park excludes:
- International Flights
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa for entry (bought upon arrival, 50-100 USD pp.)
- Meals not specified
- Departure tax from Zanzibar Airport (if any)
- Personal matters like:
- Laundry service etc