3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Tracking
Day 1: Arrival Book Now
On arrival at Kigali International Airport in Rwanda, you will be received by one of our tour guide who will transfer you to the hotel for overnight.
Day 2: Pick Up for City Tour – Volcanoes National Park
Early morning pick up by our company tour guide who will transfer you Kigali for a city tour and visit the local markets, art and craft shops, genocide memorial grounds and later transfer to Volcanoes National Park driving through a beautiful country side and a home to the mountain gorillas.
Day 3: Gorilla Trekking and departure
After an early morning breakfast, you will transfer to the park headquarters together with your packed lunch early enough to be briefed about the code of conduct while with the gorillas. This will be followed by entering the forest in search of the gorillas in the forest which may take 2-6 hours depending on the movement of the gorillas in the jungle. Meet and stay with the gorillas for a maximum of one hour. Ascend for a transfer to Kigali for your departure flight.
- Airport transfers and meet & greet service by our local representatives at Kigali International airport
- All Accommodation in standard rooms.
- Meals as Full board
- 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari
- Ground transportation by a jeep landcruiser 4*4
- Gorilla permit: 1500 USD
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Items of a personal nature i.e., laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.