2 Nights 3 Days Masai Mara Safari
Masai Mara is rich in wildlife and biodiversity. Our 2 Nights 3 Days Masai Mara Safari give you the opportunity of spectacular sightings like the wildebeest migration from Serengeti to Masai Mara.
Day 1- Nairobi / Masai Mara National Reserve Arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in the morning. Met by our representative, assisted to board your safari customized van where pre-safari briefing will be conducted and drive to the world famous Masai Mara National Reserve. Arrival in time for lunch. Afternoon game drives from 1600 hrs when you begin your search for Masai Mara’s diverse wildlife. Dinner and overnight stay at your lodge / tented camp. Meals: Lunch, Dinner. Book Now
Day 2- Masai Mara Early morning and late afternoon game drives in search of the BIG 5; Lion, Buffalo, Elephant, Rhino, and Leopard and several other animals including Impalas, Gazelles, Wildebeests, Hyenas, Topis, Zebras, Giraffes and hundreds of bird species. The annual Wildebeests Migration from Serengeti to Masai Mara also takes place here between July and October when millions of Wildebeests and Zebras closely trailed by the Big Cats cross the Mara River and roam the reserve’s vast plains in search of greener pastures. Rest of the time at leisure in your lodge. All meals and overnight stay at your lodge / tented camp. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 3- Depart Breakfast at 0630 hrs. Check out by 0730 hrs and drive back to Nairobi where you arrive for OPTIONAL lunch which will be served at a restaurant. You will then be transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your onward evening flight. Meals: Breakfast.
End of the 2 Nights 3 Days Masai Mara Safari.
Inclusions in the above 2 Nights 3 Days Masai Mara Safari package:
- Return transfers from JKIA + meet and greet service
- Full board accommodation (B, L, D) while on safari, Bed and Breakfast (BB) while in city hotels
- Private transport and game drives in a customized 4 x 4 safari vehicle with a pop-up roof and sliding windows for optimized game viewing and photography
- Services of a professional, experienced English-speaking safari driver guide (French and Spanish speaking guides also available on request basis)
- Park entrance and conservancy fees to the listed parks and national reserves
- All Activities and meals as listed in the itineraries
- Quality binoculars and wildlife referral books provided in the safari vehicle (shared with safari guide and for use during game drives only)
- Enrolment on the AMREF Flying Doctor emergency medical evacuation cover (provided guests have valid travel insurance)
- Applicable Government taxes on tour services
Exclusions in the 2 Nights 3 Days Masai Mara Safari package:
* 01 Litre of complementary bottled mineral water per person per day on safari only. Exclusions in the safari packages:
*Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary
*All items of a personal nature such as tobacco; laundry; phone calls, drinks during meals, etc.
*Tip for driver guide, porters, and waiters while on safari. *Drinks/beverages during the safari and at the hotels
* Festive Season Supplements *Any Other Items not mentioned above * Medical/Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended) *All Flights