3 Nights 4 Days Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara Safari
Enjoy the wonders of Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara in Tanzania on this 3 Nights 4 Days Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara Safari. Book this safari now.
Day 1 – Arusha / Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Our representative will meet you at your hotel or pick up point in Arusha in the morning. Pre-safari briefing, then board your customised 4 x 4 safari land cruiser and depart to Ngorongoro. This drive across the Ardai Plains and via the scenic areas of Karatu and the village of “MtowaMbu” leads you up the Western Wall of the Rift Valley and onto Ngorongoro. Proceed to your Ngorongoro Lodge for lunch, afternoon and evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at your lodge. Book Now
Day 2 – Ngorongoro Crater Tour
After breakfast, board your vehicle at 0800 hrs and descend the down walls of the world’s largest caldera with packed lunch for a half day of game and sightseeing on the crater floor.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the crater has global importance for biodiversity conservation due to the presence of globally threatened species, the density of wildlife inhabiting the area, and the annual migration of wildebeest, zebra, gazelles and other animals into the northern plains. Extensive archaeological research has also yielded a long sequence of evidence of human evolution and human-environment dynamics, including early hominid footprints dating back 3.6 million years. Here you have a chance to spot Lions, Elephants, Buffalos, Hippos, Cheetahs, Hyenas and several antelope and birds’ species. Ascend to your lodge in the early afternoon for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 – Ngorongoro Conservation Area /Lake Manyara National Park After breakfast, depart for the Ngorongoro Conservation Area for Lake Manyara. Arrival at your lodge for check in, then lunch will be served. You will enjoy an afternoon game drive at the nearby Lake Manyara National Park until 1800 hrs. Lake Manyara National Park is situated spectacularly between the Great Rift Valley Escarpment and Lake Manyara. The most famous spectacle is the tree-climbing lions, which are occasionally seen along branches of Acacia trees. Lake Manyara National Park is also known for the flamingos that inhabit the lake. During the wet season they inhabit the edges of the lake in flocks of thousands but they are not so present during the dry season. More than 400 species of birds inhabit the park and many remain throughout the year. Dinner and overnight stay at your lodge.
Day 4 – Depart
Breakfast served from 0630 hrs. Check out by 0730 hrs and drive back to Arusha where optional lunch will be served at a restaurant followed by optional transfer to either the Kilimanjaro International Airport or Namanga border.
End of the 3 Nights 4 Days Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara Safari.
Inclusions in the above 3 Nights 4 Days Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara Safari packages:
- Full board accommodation (B, L, D) while on safari or as indicated in the itinerary
- Private transport and game drives in a customized 4 x 4 safari land cruiser with a pop-up roof and sliding windows for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Services of a professional, experienced English-speaking driver guide
- Park entrance and conservation fees to the parks and national reserves as per itinerary
- Park entrance & concession fees as charged by the Tanzanian government effective 1st July 2016.
- Concession fees both at Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater as introduced by the government of Tanzania in July and December 2017 respectively.
- AMREF FLYING DOCTOR emergency medical evacuation cover (provided guests have valid travel insurance)
- Activities and meals as listed in the itineraries
- Applicable Government taxes
- 01 Litre of bottled mineral water per person per day on safari only.
Exclusions in the 3 Nights 4 Days Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara Safari packages:
*Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary
*Airport and border transfers (Quoted separately above)