2 Days Chimpanzee Tracking in Nyungwe National Park Rwanda
Your 2 days Rwanda chimpanzee experiential safari is one of our most magical and most liked safaris as it gives a great encounter of chimpanzees in the land of the a thousand hills. The safari will give you a great chance to do a canopy walk and chimpanzee trekking at Nyungwe National Park, as you sum up your safari with us. Book Now
Day 1: Transfer to Nyungwe National Park. Travel time +5 hours
Early morning enjoy your breakfast and checkout of the hotel and drive heading to the western province, on your way visit the Royal Palace Museum and Ethnographic Museum in Southern Province and later head for an enroute lunch. After lunch you head to Nyungwe National Park for a canopy walk and return in the afternoon for dinner and overnight stay. Accommodation stay at Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel (luxury lodge) or Emeraude Hotel (Economy). Meal Plan: Half board.
Day 2: Chimpanzee tracking and transfer back to Kigali.
Today, after your early morning the breakfast, you will leave your hotel to experience the natural forest of Nyungwe well known for having 13 species of primates, and transferred to the park for briefing and chimpanzee trekking. You will be entitled to one hour on finding the chimpanzees. After doing the chimpanzee trek, head for lunch at the hotel and transfer back to Kigali to your lodge or to the airport to catch up with your late evening flight. End of service!
- Airport transfers and meet & greet service by our local representatives at Kigali International airport
- All Accommodation and meals as per itinerary
- 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari
- Transportation by a 4*4 jeep/ Safari car
- Chimpanzee permit.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary, inclusive of applicable entrance
- International flight
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc