4 Nights 5 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
This 4 Nights 5 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari gives you an opportunity to sample Kenya’s natural diversity and Big game viewing experiences. Highlights are staying in a Tree Lodge, watching animals from a raised bunker, crossing the Equator, game drives around Lake Nakuru and Big Game sightings in Masai Mara. Book Now
Day 1 – Nairobi / Aberdare National Park Arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport aboard a morning flight, met by our representative and depart in your 4 x 4 safari converted van to Aberdare National Park via the lush central Kenya highlands and scenic landscape. Check in followed by lunch at your tree lodge, located deep inside Aberdare National Park. This evening and night, game viewing will be from the comfort of a special raised bunker as you watch animals visit the lodge’s flood – lit water hole and salt lick. Dinner and overnight stay at your lodge.
Day 2- Aberdare /Lake Nakuru National Park After breakfast, check out, meet your driver / guide and drive in a south westerly direction across the equator, then down the floor of the rift valley to Lake Nakuru. Check in followed by lunch. Afternoon game drive from 1600 hrs with an opportunity to see Lake Nakuru, the alkaline lake that hosts several bird species and plenty of animal species like Buffalos, White Rhinos, Water Bucks, Lions, Leopards and Rothschild Giraffes among others. Dinner and overnight stay at your lodge / tented camp.
Day 3 – Lake Nakuru / Masai Mara National Reserve Breakfast will be served from 0630 hrs. Check out by 0730 hrs and drive to Masai Mara. Check in followed by lunch at your lodge
Enjoy an afternoon game drive from 1600 hrs, the beginning of the amazing Masai Mara game viewing experience. Dinner and overnight stay at your lodge/ tented camp.
Day 4- Masai Mara Early morning and late afternoon game drives in search of the BIG 5; Lion, Buffalo, Elephant, Rhino, and Leopard and several other animals including Impalas, Gazelles, Wildebeests, Hyenas, Topis, Zebras, Giraffes and hundreds of bird species. Being a southern extension of Tanzania’s Serengeti, the annual Wildebeests Migration from Serengeti to Masai Mara also takes place here between July and October when millions of Wildebeests and Zebras closely trailed by the Big Cats cross the Mara River and roam the reserve’s plains in search of greener pastures. Rest of the time at leisure in your lodge.All meals and overnight stay at your lodge.
Day 5- Depart Breakfast will be served from 0630 hrs. Check out by 0730 hrs and drive back to Nairobi. OPTIONAL lunch will be served at a restaurant followed by transfer to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your onward evening flight.
End of the 4 Nights 5 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari.
Inclusions in the above 4 Nights 5 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari package:
- Return transfers from JKIA + meet and greet service
- Full board accommodation (B, L, D) while on safari, Bed and Breakfast (BB) while in city hotels
- Private transport and game drives in a customized 4 x 4 safari vehicle with a pop-up roof and sliding windows for optimized game viewing and photography
- Services of a professional, experienced English-speaking safari driver guide (French and Spanish speaking guides also available on request basis)
- Park entrance and conservancy fees to the listed parks and national reserves
- All Activities and meals as listed in the itineraries
- Quality binoculars and wildlife referral books provided in the safari vehicle (shared with safari guide and for use during game drives only)
- Enrolment on the AMREF Flying Doctor emergency medical evacuation cover (provided guests have valid travel insurance)
- Applicable Government taxes on tour services
Exclusions in the 4 Nights 5 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari package:
* 01 Litre of complementary bottled mineral water per person per day on safari only. Exclusions in the safari packages:
*Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary
*All items of a personal nature such as tobacco; laundry; phone calls, drinks during meals, etc.
*Tip for driver guide, porters, and waiters while on safari. *Drinks/beverages during the safari and at the hotels
* Festive Season Supplements *Any Other Items not mentioned above * Medical/Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended) *All Flights