5 Nights 6 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
This 5 Nights 6 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari takes you to visit Amboseli National Park, Lake Naivasha and Masai Mara National Reserve when visiting Kenya. Book this Kenya wildlife safari now.
Day 1 – Nairobi / Amboseli National Park Arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport aboard your morning flight. Our representative and guide will meet and assist you to your 4 x 4 safari converted van. Pre-safari briefing and depart to Amboseli National Park. Arrival at your lodge for check in then lunch. Afternoon game drives in Amboseli, the land of the “Salty Masai Dust” from 1600 to 1800 hrs. Dinner and overnight at your lodge/ tented camp, located on the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Book Now
Day 2 – Amboseli National Park Morning game drives at 0630 hrs and 1600 hrs respectively with the rest of the day relaxing at your lodge or enjoying a swim. Amboseli enjoys stunning views of Mt. Kilimanjaro and has several lakes and swamps that attract several wildlife and bird species. It is also world famous because of its Big Elephant and Buffalo herds that roam its savannah among several other wildlife sightings. All meals and overnight stay at your lodge/ tented camp.
Day 3- Amboseli / Lake NaivashaAfter breakfast, depart for Lake Naivasha via Nairobi with a short photographic stop at The Great Rift Valley’s view point. Check in and lunch at your lodge. At 1500 hrs, you will enjoy a boat ride on the fresh water lake giving you an opportunity to view hippos, buffalos, water bucks, impalas, eagles and several bird species that reside in this area from close quarters. Dinner and overnight stay at your lodge.
Day 4 – Lake Naivasha / Masai Mara National Reserve Breakfast will be served. Check out by 0730 hrs and drive to Masai Mara. Check in followed by lunch at your lodge.
Afternoon game drives from 1600 hrs, the beginning of the amazing Masai Mara game viewing experience. Dinner and overnight stay at your lodge.
Day 5- Masai Mara Early morning and late afternoon game drives in search of the BIG 5; Lion, Buffalo, Elephant, Rhino, and Leopard and several other animals including Impalas, Gazelles, Wildebeests, Hyenas, Topis, Zebras, Giraffes and hundreds of bird species. Being a southern extension of Tanzania’s Serengeti, the annual Wildebeests Migration from Serengeti to Masai Mara also takes place here between July and October when millions of Wildebeests and Zebras closely trailed by the Big Cats cross the Mara River and roam the reserve’s plains in search of greener pastures. Rest of the time at leisure in your lodge.All meals and overnight stay at your lodge.
Day 6- Depart Breakfast will be served from 0630 hrs. Check out by 0730 hrs and drive back to Nairobi. OPTIONAL Lunch will be served at a restaurant followed by transfer to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your onward evening flight.
End of the 5 Nights 6 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari.
Inclusions in the above 5 Nights 6 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari package:
- Return transfers from JKIA + meet and greet service
- Full board accommodation (B, L, D) while on safari, Bed and Breakfast (BB) while in city hotels
- Private transport and game drives in a customized 4 x 4 safari vehicle with a pop-up roof and sliding windows for optimized game viewing and photography
- Services of a professional, experienced English-speaking safari driver guide (French and Spanish speaking guides also available on request basis)
- Park entrance and conservancy fees to the listed parks and national reserves
- All Activities and meals as listed in the itineraries
- Quality binoculars and wildlife referral books provided in the safari vehicle (shared with safari guide and for use during game drives only)
- Enrollment on the AMREF Flying Doctor emergency medical evacuation cover (provided guests have valid travel insurance)
- Applicable Government taxes on tour services
Exclusions in the 5 Nights 6 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari package:
* 01 Litre of complementary bottled mineral water per person per day on safari only. Exclusions in the safari packages:
*Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary
*All items of a personal nature such as tobacco; laundry; phone calls, drinks during meals, etc.
*Tip for driver guide, porters, and waiters while on safari. *Drinks/beverages during the safari and at the hotels
* Festive Season Supplements *Any Other Items not mentioned above * Medical/Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended) *All Flights