2 NIGHTS NGORONGORO EXPRESS “GARDEN OF EDEN”
Visit Ngorongoro Crater on our 2 Nights Ngorongoro Express”Garden of Eden” Safari. Marvel at the spectacular beauty of Tanzania’s wildlife while on this safari. Contact us today to book this Tanzania Safari.
Day 1- Arusha / Ngorongoro Conservation Area: Our representative will meet you at your hotel or pick up point in Arusha in the morning. Pre safari briefing, then board your customised 4 x 4 safari land cruiser and depart for the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Arrival at your lodge for check in, then lunch will be served. Afternoon will be at leisure enjoying the crater views from the comfort of your lodge. Dinner and overnight stay. Book Now
Day 2- Ngorongoro Crater Tour: After breakfast, board your vehicle at 0800 hrs and descend the down walls of the world’s largest caldera with packed lunch for a half day of game and sightseeing on the crater floor.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the crater has global importance for biodiversity conservation due to the presence of globally threatened species, the density of wildlife inhabiting the area, and the annual migration of wildebeest, zebra, gazelles and other animals into the northern plains. Extensive archaeological research has also yielded a long sequence of evidence of human evolution and human-environment dynamics, including early hominid footprints dating back 3.6 million years. Here you have a chance to spot Lions, Elephants, Buffalos, Hippos, Cheetahs, Hyenas and several antelope and birds’ species. Ascend to your lodge in the early afternoon for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3- Depart: Breakfast served from 0630 hrs. Check out by 0800 hrs and drive back to Arusha where optional lunch will be served at a restaurant followed by optional transfer to either the Kilimanjaro International Airport or Namanga border.
Inclusions in the above 2 Nights Ngorongoro Express”Garden of Eden” Safari package:
- Full board accommodation (B, L, D) while on safari or as indicated in the itinerary
- Private transport and game drives in a customized 4 x 4 safari land cruiser with a pop-up roof and sliding windows for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Services of a professional, experienced English-speaking driver guide
- Park entrance and conservation fees to the parks and national reserves as per itinerary
- Park entrance & concession fees as charged by the Tanzanian government effective 1st July 2016.
- Concession fees both at Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater as introduced by the government of Tanzania in July and December 2017 respectively.
- AMREF FLYING DOCTOR emergency medical evacuation cover (provided guests have valid travel insurance)
- Activities and meals as listed in the itineraries
- Applicable Government taxes
- 01 Litre of bottled mineral water per person per day on safari only.
Exclusions in the 2 Nights Ngorongoro Express”Garden of Eden” Safari package:
*Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary
*Airport and border transfers (Quoted separately above)